me in Spanish class
We are all seriously going to be a bunch of 80 year olds who are still crying over Levi’s squad
- do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? closed omg all my doors must be closed
- do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? if they smell yummy
- where is your next vacation? hawaii, i think!!
- who do you think reads these? i have no idea. i guess people who want to get to know me better.
- so you have a calendar in your room? nope. i almost never know what day it is.
- what’s your plan for the day? SLEEP!!!!! sleep sleep sleep try and write some stuff sleep some more eat go to class maybe take a nap eat dinner and sleep after that oh play some rune factory 4 i hope
- are you reading any books right now? i’m not currently reading anything :’)
- do you ever count your steps when you walk? yes!!! i also make sure not to step on cracks and sometimes i play “jump over the lava” by myself if there is festive looking carpet
- do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? sometimes but not in front of other people. if i do something i wasn’t expecting to be able to do though i almost always do a little victorious pelvis thrusting.
- do you chew your pens and pencils? akdljf. maybe.
- what is your “song of the week”? i have no idea omg. probably a sinatra song.
- is it okay for guys to wear pink? what kinda fucking question is this
- do you still watch cartoons? i don’t watch a lot of tv! if you count anime though then hell yeah uwu
- what do you drink with dinner? tea? coffee? it depends o:
- what do you dip chicken nuggets in? i don’t eat chicken nuggets
- what is your favorite food/cuisine? anything with a hella lotta carbs. rice, cheese, bread, pasta.
- what movies could you watch over and over and still love? spirited away, a beautiful mind, a clockwork orange
- when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? uhm. i have uh. no idea.
- can you change the oil on a car? yep!!! i don’t though. i pay someone else to do it.
- best thing to eat for breakfast? i don’t normally eat breakfast. i’m not really hungry when i wake up.
- what is your usual bedtime? uhm. anywhere between 1 a.m. and not sleeping.
- are you lazy? huehuehuehuehueheue
- afraid of heights? nope!
- occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? a marine biologist!!! or a doctor, like my dad!
- hot tea or cold tea: cold tea!
- tea or coffee? shit that’s too hard
- favorite kind of cookie? i don’t really care for sweets
- can you swim well? yes!!! i dive too!
- can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? yes!
- who do you want to see right now? i have no idea. uhm. erin i guess.
Real talk Pokemon XY came out like what 2 days ago and some of y’all are already champions like jfc stop and smell the Roselias or something that’s cray
holy crap i love you sarah
this should become the national anthem
Western Star Sign: libra - the scales
Chinese Zodiac (Animal): dog - the loyal
Western Element: air - thought
Chinese Element: wood - mù
Planet: venus - generous
Yin-Yang Symbol: yang
Celtic Druid Zodiac: hazelnut tree - the extraordinary
Birthstone: sapphire - serenity
Divine Number: 6 - the diplomat
Divine Color: purple - the mysterious
Day of the Week: friday
a cool and tough introduction survey:
- name: claire!
- your catchphrase: cupid shuffling to steal your girl
- fav emoji/emoticon: (✿◠‿◠)
- favorite color scheme: sunset colours; lavender, mauve, orchid, gold, fuschia, plum, zaffre
- favorite type of monster: old school mermaids, the kraken, all sorts of sea monsters
- something real cool that you can do: i can name all fifty states in alphebetical order!!!!
- a song you want to share with your followers: "estupendo" by arsenal
34 characters of all time: blanche dubois (a streetcar named desire), lolita (lolita), alex (a clockwork orange), claire (the white oleander)
- what pets do you have: none at the moment ;v;
- your hogwarts house: ravenclaw
- favorite pokemon: typhlosion, garchomp, suicune